For over 20 years, Enhanced Capital has brought economic opportunity to disadvantaged and overlooked communities. Our investments have made a profound impact, transforming, and supporting communities and businesses across America.
We are seeking a highly motivated Asset Manager to join our Climate Finance team of impact investing professionals. This position is in-person and can be located in our St. Louis or New Orleans office with preference towards our St. Louis office.
As the Climate Finance Asset Manager, you will support the Enhanced Capital Climate Finance team by managing a portfolio of loans and tax equity investments. You will be responsible for producing and presenting reports, presentations, and financial and operational summaries to both internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for a passionate team member who believes in our triple bottom line impact investing thesis and is similarly motivated by the historical opportunity to generate wealth by improving the planet.
Qualified applicants must apply sound business judgement, interact as peers with senior management, and manage complex projects.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate with borrowers, developers, and investors on status updates on investments and loans
- Manage investment and loan modifications, workouts and exits as needed
- Prepare quarterly investor reports and ad hoc reports as needed
- Coordination with outside tax service provider on investment fund tax returns and audits
- Quarterly fund accounting for tax credit investments
- Quarterly review of loan or investment financial performance and reporting
- Updating forecasts for investment returns on an individual investment level and on a fund level
- Collection and analysis of reporting deliverables from borrowers
- Manage loan draws and equity fundings and calculate payments and distributions from underlying investments
- Some travel (estimate 15 to 25 days of the year), with some flexibility.
- Bachelor’s degree plus minimum of two years of relevant work experience with project finance transactions in energy, renewable energy, or climate finance
- Renewable energy and tax credit equity experience preferred
- Excellent organization, communication, and research skills with the ability to succinctly express and present ideas
- Strategic and analytical thinking with an emphasis on risk assessment
- Strong quantitative skills, including financial modeling, financial statement analysis
- Ability to analyze problems quickly, develop solutions, and clearly communicate recommended solutions
- Ability to juggle priorities and take ownership of projects is essential
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues at all levels
Enhanced Capital offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, long-term disability insurance, 401(k), ESOP, and stock incentive plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.